Collaboration for Business Users - Only for MindMapper 17 Arena
- Real or delayed time participation
- Remote location
- Gather everyone's thoughts and opinions
- Status update
- Training manual
- Manage and drive project
- Online voting
- Online chatting
- Central access point for data (attachments, hyperlinks)
- Create meeting report in Word document
- Conduct group brainstorming sessions
- On-premises collaboration server available
Generate custom URL to share the map online with anyone.
Generate a cutom URL for your map to be viewed by anyone with Flash enabled internet browser.
Map will be available for 10 day online and then deleted.
Convert to MS Office
Exchange and share information with MS Office applications. Map can be exported to and imported from the MS Office documents.
Export: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Outlook Tasks, OneNote Import: Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook
Save map in different formats
Save map in different file formats to fit your needs. Variety of different formats offer many options to share maps with others.
Following are formats that can be saved with Arena and Pro verisons of MindMapper.
PDF, XPS, JPG, PNG, BMP, EMF, GIF, TIF, XML, RTF, TXT, webpages, HTML image map, and, older MindMapper files.