Discover Your Dream and Create Your Vision
Turn your wishes into bite-sized projects that you can easily achieve.
What you’ll learn:
- Discover your dream using your wishes and desires
- Create your vision and find your mission by following Young’s Vision Formula
- Brainstorm and generate ideas using MindMapper
What’s your dream? Where did you get it from — and how do you realize it? What’s the vision of your life? What’s your mission?
Like many people, you may have some abstract, distant, and vague ideas about these questions and their possible answers. However, they’re meant to be explored, identified, and achieved, so you can find balance, happiness, and success in your life.
In this course, you’ll identify and clarify your dream from your wishes and desires. Then, you’ll follow Young’s Vision Formula to break down your dream into a more measurable vision by using two foundational elements of your being: happiness and success. Finally, you’ll come up with your mission — the steps you need to take to fulfill the vision that you’ve created. You’ll also learn how to generate ideas quickly, freely, and without interruption, by using the basic features of MindMapper. This course:
- Provides 100% live, instructor-led, online training
- Uses beginner MindMapper skills
- Takes approximately two hours
- Requires any version of MindMapper 17 for in-class exercises
This course is not about:
- Reaching into deep emotions
- Finding purpose in life
- Finding passion in life
- Life coaching
- This course is a part of the Project Quotient (PQ) Planning course created by the founder and CEO of SimTech Systems, the developer of MindMapper visual mapping software
- PQ Planning methodology increases project quotient, which measures the ability to manage goals and schedule, based on the beneficial framework of mind map and personal planner
- A two-day onsite PQ Planning course will be coming soon to Irvine, California
Find out more:
- Please contact us with any questions or comments regarding the training course.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org