MindMapper is a mind mapping software developed by SimTech Systems. The user can create a mind map and visual map with 23 different mapping layouts. MindMapper also comes with eight brainstorming templates, Gantt chart and a built-in planner that syncs with Google Calendar. Only in Korea is the software branded as Thinkwise (www.thinkwise.co.kr). The first official commercial version was released in 1998; previously, it was developed and used as an in-house tool to help industrial simulation projects.
MindMapepr is the first mind mapping software to introduce the following innovations to digital mind mapping field.
- Gantt chart integration for scheduling
- MS Office integration for document exchange
- Process tree for project management
- 23 mapping layouts for different perspectives
- Planner for implementation and execution
- Dashboard for quick overview and access to information