MindMapper embedded in a USB flash drive.
MindMapper USB contains the MindMapper 17 Arena edition in a USB drive for ultimate portability in software computing.
Just plug in the MindMapper USB in any Windows PC with a USB port, and you have MindMapper up and running. There is no product to download, no need for installation, and no product activation required.
Available In USA Only
Ultimate software portability
- Digital Mind Mapping program goes wherever you go
- Not tied down to a specific PC. Any Windows PC with USB port can run MindMapper
- No need to download and install the software
- USB drive has 16G space for storing your mind maps as well as your other personal information
Quality and reliable USB device
- COB (Chip on Board) form factor for fast data connection
- Small and professional design
- USB 3.0 (backward compatible with 2.0)
- Storage capacity: 16GB
- Operating System: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Mac OS X / Mobile : android 4.1 or higher
- Size : 1.37in x 0.79in x 0.27in (34.8mm x 20.3mm x 7mm)
- Weight: 0.17oz (5g)
Tips and Caring for your MindMapper USB
- As with any hardware or flash-based storage device, you should regularly back up your data to prevent data loss in case of failure.
- When you save your data to your USB drive, also be sure to save or backup a copy to your PC
- We are not responsible for data loss from the USB drive. You can consult a professional data recovery company for help in restoring your lost data.
- As with any other electrical device, the USB drive will fail when it becomes wet. Please be sure to keep the device in a cool, dry place.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged USB drive. Please treat it with care.
MindMapper USB Product Warranty
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
- If you are not satisfied with this product, you may return it within 30 days of receipt of the product
for a full refund. Customer must pay for shipping charges to SimTech USA.
- 1 Year Replacement Policy
- SimTech USA warrants to the end user, that this product, excluding content and or software supplied
with or on the product, will be free from material defects in manufacture, will conform to published
product specifications and be fit for normal use during the Warranty Period specified.
- During the warranty period, should the Product fail under normal use in the recommended environment due to improper workmanship or materials, SimTech USA will repair the Product or replace it with a comparable one.This warranty does not apply to Product failure due to accident, abuse, water damage mishandling, improper installation, alteration, acts of nature, improper usage, or problems with electrical power, Data loss, or Data recovery.
SimTech USA shall in no event be liable for any consequential, indirect, or incidental damages, lost profits, lost business investments, lost goodwill, or interference with business relationships as a result of lost data.
- The following items are not covered:
- Loss of MindMapper USB device
Your personal data saved on the MindMapper USB Device. So please backup your data to another device frequently.
MindMapper USB End User License Agreement
License & Warranty
This is a legal agreement between you and SimTech Systems, Inc. By using the MindMapper USB product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, promptly return the software product and the accompanying materials (including all accompanying documentation and containers) to the place you purchased them for a full refund. This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying all copies of the Program, including archival and/or backup copies. This license also terminates if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior agreements, representations, or understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the Program./
SimTech Systems, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive license to use MindMapper USB software program (the “Program”), subject to the terms and restrictions set forth in this Software License Agreement. The MindMapper USB program is not limited to exclusive use one a single computer or by a single person. The user may use the MindMapper USB device on any computer. Except with an explicit written consent from SimTech Systems, Inc., you may not use the Program on more than one terminal of a network, on a multi-user computer, application server, Terminal Server, on a time-sharing system, on a service bureau, or on any other system on which the Program could be used on more than one computer or user at any time. Anyone violating this license agreement could be punished with US and international laws on software licensing.
The software which accompanies this license is the property of SimTech Systems, Inc. or its distributors and is protected by USA Copyright law, international treaty provisions, and all other applicable national laws. All rights are reserved. You must therefore treat the Program and accompanying documentation like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book).
You may not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute copies of, offer for sale, sell, rent, or lease the Program or accompanying documentation or any portion thereof. You may transfer the entire Program and accompanying documentation on a permanent basis as long as you retain no copies (including archival or backup copies) of the Program, accompanying documentation, or any portion thereof. The recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. You may not modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the Program or accompanying documentation or any portion thereof. You may not make the Program or any part thereof the component of another program.