MindMapper 17 Arena is the only edition that comes with free online collaboration service. Organizations can also purchase on-premises collaboration server to be deployed within their network.
One of the biggest challenges that came along with digital age is overwhelming information that must be hashed out and put in a logical format to be understood. It poses more challenge when trying to communicate and share this information with others effectively.
However, if you combine the power of visual mapping with collaborative work space, then you have a powerful communication tool that can create, manage, and share information effectively
Collaborative work space can be viewed as a central processing unit where group members input information that can be processed logically and presented visually so that any member can access, view and understand information with purpose.
MindMapper collaboration is a free online collaboration service that can have up to 10 users per session. As MindMapper is a PC based program, all users must have PC to access the collaborative work space. If you don’t have MindMapper program installed on your PC, then the trial version will be installed to run the session.Users with MindMapper 17 Arena and Academic can create and join collaboration meeting
- User account must be created to use the collaboration service
- You must have stable internet connection.
- Previous version users must upgrade to 17 Arena
- Conduct session in real- or delayed-time
- Chat privately with a member or publically with everyone
- Split a topic into another collaboration session map
- All session participants can simultaneously edit map as long as a topic being edited by another is not chosen
- Vote on issues and view the results in real-time
- Convert contents of collaboration session map into meeting minutes in Word document formatSplit off a topic into another online meeting
- Set permission to save collaboration map locally
- Manage versions
- Topic edit permission
- Sync screen
- Display topics created or edited by each participant
- Meetings – very effective in getting everyone on the same page and drawing more contributions from participants.
- Projects – from initiating to closing, the project manager and team members can access, revise, update information and understand project status.
- Group work –brainstorm, assign tasks and schedule, conduct meetings, report feedbacks, and finalize group project.
- Information Gathering – use collaboration space to gather and share ideas, opinions, and data from participants.
- Point of access and communication – it can be used as information access point where information is constantly updated and communicated to all participants.
- Group brainstorming session – conduct brainstorming session in group and see ideas literally pop up on the screen as participants enter their ideas.
On-premises Collaboration Server
Deploy collaboration server within your organization to enhance communication and productivity with security and speed.
Note: Planner, dashboard, and Google Drive are not available for on-premises collaboration server and client.
For more information, please contact sales.