Activation and Upgrades
If you have MindMapper 16, then you can upgrade to MindMapper 17 for free.
1. Go to MindMapper purchase page and click Upgrade.
2. Select your item and click Add to basket. Upgrades from 16 to 17 are priced at $0.00.
3. You will be taken to current license verification page. You need the following information: license information and email address.
- License information is found in the email that was sent to you when you first purchased the software.
MindMapper 16 Professional / English Registration key-set:
Name: Mind Mapper
Serial No: 1234-12345-123456-123456789
- Email address is found in the Registration Information page that shows up when you first purchased the software.
4. Enter your information.
5. Click Next to proceed and follow the instruction.
6. Once you have the license information, download the software from our website and activate the software.
7. If you can’t find you license or registered email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have MindMapper 12, 14, 16 USB, then you can upgrade to MindMapper 17 USB for free without physically exchanging the drive with the new one.
Before you can upgrade, we just need to verify your MindMapper USB drive. Please email us the screen capture of the About window as shown below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Send us the screen capture of About window: Home tab> Help> About MindMapper
- Once we have the screen capture, we’ll send you the download link with instructions.
To obtain your full license information, please follow these steps:
1) Go to website http://register.mindmapper.com
2) Enter your Name, Email and Serial Number, and click “Register my MindMapper”
3) Enter the information requested, and click Submit
4) You’ll see your full license.
MindMapper 16 license format has been changed from 4 fields to 2 fields to cut down on the registration process. Name, Email, Serial, and Registration fields have been reduced to Name and Serial number. However, serial number now consists of the old serial number plus the registration number.
So if you have the 4-field license, you would have to fill in the name and serial number and registration number into the Serial # field to activate MindMapper 16. MindMapper 14 and below have 4 fields still.
When you are trying to upgrade, you will have to go through a license verification process to confirm that you have a valid license that can be upgraded. However, the new form asks for Name, Email, Serial number and no registration number. For those with registration number, please follow the below instruction to get verified.
License format has been changed to shorten registration process. If you have a 4-field license key, then you must enter the registration number right after the serial number in the Serial #field.
Also, all fields are case sensitive, so we strongly recommend that you copy and paste.
Anyone with MindMapper 17 Arena version can organize an online collaboration map and invite participants to join.
To join collaboration, simply click “Join Collaboration” from the invitation email or click on a collaboration map from the collaboration list pane.
MindMapper 17 Collaboration is an online collaboration space where MindMapper visual maps can be shared and edited with team members for meetings, projects, and brainstorming.
Public online collaboration uses MindMapper.com server. However, on-premises collaboration server is available for any organizations. Collaboration server program is small yet robust enough to handle 300 concurrent users.
MindMapper 17 Arena is needed to organize new collaboration.
Yes, MindMapper will allow you to open MindManager files.
- Go to file and select Open. Select MindManager Files .mmp and .mmap (Note: MindMapper 17 Standard version does not support this feature).
If you try to open the .mmp file by double clicking on the file, by default, it will try to look only for the MindManager Program.
- Select your .mmp or .mmap file.
- Your .mmp or .mmap file should now be open in MindMapper.
Note that imported MindManager file may need some rearrangments as some formats are not supported 100% in MindMapper.
Academic license is available to students and staff at educational institutions. Verification form such as a scanned student ID or sending us an email with .edu is needed to determine eligibility. The academic version is $39.
MindMapper 16 Academic is the same edition as the MindMapper 16 Arena.
If you are interested MindMapper 16 Academic, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from .edu email address or with a scanned student ID. Once we verify eligibility, we’ll send you the purchase link.
PDF-XChange 4 installs with MindMapper 17 Arena so that MindMapper file can convert to PDF. PDF-XChange 4 remains in trial mode until convert to PDF command is invoked, in which time, the PDF-XChange 4 turns to licensed mode.
You cannot directly print to PDF-XChange 4 from Print menu. If you do it will create a watermark on your PDF document.
You must use the Save As menu: File>Save As>PDF File>PDF
Each MindMapper license is a “User” based license which allows the user to install and use MindMapper on multiple computers with the following conditions:
– The user must be the owner of all the computers
– The user must be the primary user of all the computers
– The user must not share MindMapper with other users
Given these conditions, a user may install and use MindMapper on multiple computers, such as a laptop and a desktop at home and work.
MindMapper 17 is the latest version. It was released in June, 2017.
MindMapper 16 for PC and USB run on Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit). Unfortunately, MindMapper 16 does not support Mac or Linux.
MindMapper mobile app is available for Android and iOS.
MindMapper is a mind mapping software developed by SimTech Systems. The user can create a mind map and visual map with 23 different mapping layouts. MindMapper also comes with eight brainstorming templates, Gantt chart and a built-in planner that syncs with Google Calendar. Only in Korea is the software branded as Thinkwise (www.thinkwise.co.kr). The first official commercial version was released in 1998; previously, it was developed and used as an in-house tool to help industrial simulation projects.
MindMapepr is the first mind mapping software to introduce the following innovations to digital mind mapping field.
- Gantt chart integration for scheduling
- MS Office integration for document exchange
- Process tree for project management
- 23 mapping layouts for different perspectives
- Planner for implementation and execution
- Dashboard for quick overview and access to information