Skip to content
The development team at MindMapper always tries to improve user experience by fixing bugs, making improvements and changes for performance.
Here is our latest update.
Build 9203. October 11, 2021
- Fixed sample maps appearing in a foreign language
Build 9202. June 15, 2021
- Fixed special character input error
- Fixed sticky note color error
- Made a few internal adjustments for stable operation
Build 9201. May 17, 2021
- Changed the font and image size of the dashboard and Gantt chart to correspond to Windows resolution
- Fixed a bug where attachments sometimes disappear when saving maps with attachments
- Fixed a bug where the order of child topics was changed when adding a parent topic
- Fixed color palette display bug in screen text size over 200%
- Fixed a bug where the number “0” could not be inserted while adding multiple topics that start off with the number “0”